Non-Minnesota Residents Have Exceptions, Other Requirements
Updated Apr 7, 2014
If you are non-resident of Minnesota, you need to check on any special requirements for using the MNSRC website for your 2014 USSF registration! MNSRC works with neighboring states to provide training, but your payment structure and requirements may be different from referees who will register as Minnesota officials.
Please make sure you read the instructions for both non-Minnesota residents registering as Minnesota officials or the instructions for Minnesota residents (such as college students in school out of state) planning to complete certification requirements in another state program!!!
New Referee Registration Re-opened... With Strict Disclaimers!
Updated Apr 17, 2014
We currently have more paid registrations in our system than seats available in classes for the spring. We have decided to allow late registrants the opportunity to try to finish work, as many people are not finishing the work in a timely manner. IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SRC TO GUARANTEE A CLINIC SEAT TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAD PAID FOR A NEW REFEREE REGISTRATION. We are fully aware that we may have more demand for seats than seats available, and have made the customer service decision to allow those individuals who commit themselves to getting the work done the opportunity to certify. Procrastination on your part will result in a failure to certify for the summer season.
- Having paid your fees does NOT guarantee that you will (a) have a seat reserved in an entry clinic or (b) be able to finish the certification work in time to be eligible to officiate summer matches. It is 100% YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to finish all required work in as timely a manner as possible.
- The ONLY way to reserve a seat in an entry clinic is to complete ALL 7 HOURS of online work and then sign up for the clinic you wish to attend. Having made payment DOES NOT RESERVE A SEAT IN A CLINIC.
- If you attend a class without having completed all of the online work, you WILL NOT receive credit for the class!
- If you do not complete certification in time to officiate this summer, you will have two options:
- Roll your registration fee and online work over to attend a late summer session in July or August. These will be posted in June. If you fail to certify at that time, the entirety of your $60 registration will be sacrificed.
- Request a PARTIAL refund of the fee per our Fee Policies. Please understand that you WILL NOT RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF THE $60 FEE!!!
2014 Certification Requirements
Updated Jan 29, 2014
We apologize for having previously stripped the certification requirements from the homepage. Amidst the on again/off again process we somehow forgot to re-post them again. In addition to the link shown below, you can always see what steps remain in your certification process when you are logged in by looking at the items in the dark blue column on the right.
SRC Releases March Podcast
Updated Mar 20, 2014
The March 2014 MNSRC podcast has been released, with the exclusive focus of this month on dealing with dissent or foul language (no worries, heavily censored, family-friendly). The pod can be viewed on YouTube and also can be downloaded from our iTunes feed.